Triunfo

Hello Family,
My heart goes out to you as I write this email this beautiful Monday morning in the Yakima Indian Reservation. I have some great news to share but first I would like to write to everyone personally.
Dad
Thanks for your email! Your words of how we still can progress even though we are imperfect reached me. I can see that for myself that God is making mighty to the power of deliverance! Thanks dad for caring for our family. It brings me a lot of peace. Good luck with another busy week! Best of luck with the quartet! I always wanted to go on a trek! I love you Dad! Dad over the last week I've truly been impressed with the importance of relationships. On our way down to Hood River I got to know the amazing man that was nice enough to drive us down-Brother Everts. He reminded me a lot of Grandpa Rigby and the sack luch that his wife made was exaclty like something Grandma Rigby would make. I felt right at home. Thank you Dad for helping me understand the greatness of having relationships! Everyday the words that the savior spoke through you help me move forward! have a great week DAd Love you Chief.
Mom
I heard you are sick mom and are hopefully sleeping right now! This last week I was able to attend Elisa Poe's Baptism in Hood River!!! I saw Rosy. Rosy has still lacked the faith to take serious efforts to find a new job so she can come to Church. I told her that If I could bring my mother here and show you what the Gospel has done for my family you'd understand that  you need this! I love them so much there just seems to be a wall of disbelief. I hope you had a great time at the youth trip to Sand Hollow! It sounds like it was a lot of fun! I did better this week trying to stop worrying about the less important things(learning the language and exercise) it's still a challenge but I make sure to remeber your words!...just got your email!
I do not know my address in toppenish we live in a small shack but i'll get it to you in a letter today! 
Yakima Valley Zone
Some face cleaner would be great!
Elder najarian goes home on October 10 he is in the Ensign 1st ward
Stockton
I heard you indeed get #35 I smiled from ear to ear! That means the world to me man that I mean that much to you. Geeze we're pals for life! I bought an $8 teal colored tie to support you on Friday nights! I was thinking so much about you as it turned to 7pm mountain west time! I heard that the game didn't go as well as we would of hoped and your ankle felt pretty week after the game but you made some great plays! Way to be! I heard you're feeling pretty sick today. That's a bumber! Get better bro. As well how is school going? How is your Book of Mormon reading going? Just along my personal experiences this week...Yesterday we had a lesson on the Book of Mormon in priesthood. Lately Stockton I've had this burning desire to deepen my belief that everything that the book saids is true. I Believe it is but I want to have the truth burning in my heart so when I testify people just know! Anyways, something that really reached out to me that I want to share with you is that we can expect God to prove to us that the Book of Mormon is true. He has promised us! Hold him to that Stock! Also just a scripture i wanted to share with you today Stockton...
And moreover, would desire that ye should consider on thblessed and happy state of those that keep the commandmentof God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they holdout faithful to the end they are received into heaventhat thereby they may dwelwith God in state of never ending happiness. remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
The blessings are coming because of your love of God in keeping his commandments. Well done Brother!
 Love you Stockton!
Madsen
Hey Madsen! hope you had a terrific week! Last week we talked you were going through a little rough spell! I hope you're doing better! You're turning 15 this week! Good work Mads! You'll be able to get your learners permit! That's crazy! I'm super excited for you! Madsen I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos amigo! During the week we ran into a lot of young boys your age. They're usually out playing soccer.These moments are super special to me because in their eyes I see you and I imagine you having a rough day and I want to help. I always pull out a picture of jesus with his hand stretching out. On on particular occasion yesterday we met a boy named Joey who is about your age. I loved to feel the difference of his spirit after we showed him a video about jeus on his phone. We testified that Christ can help us find peace and just great joy. I always just end up saying-bro this makes me so happy we got to share it with you. Madsen remember that just like in the picture that we give everyone of Christ, his hand is always extended towards you! he wants to give he wants to help. Don't forget to ask. I am  so overly blessed to have you in my life Madsen August 25 2002 was a very special day for me! i remember going into see you for the first time with my batman cape of that was a great day! Love you Bro!
Emma
Hey Emma! How are you sweetie pie! hey i heard the bad news. You got the dreaded swimmers itch. That's the dark one Emma super sorry about that! Hey Emma just a little story we ran into a young mom and her little girl named Emma. I told the young mom-I forgot her name😬 that I have a little sister named Emma and she means the world to me! I told her because I love my sister Emma I want to be with her forrever. I know that I she is my little sister forever because of our message! Then we asked the Mom if she would like to learn how she would like to have her little girl emma forrever. sadly she wasn't interested but it made me think of you! I'm so glad I have you forrever Emma! I was praying this week that you would find some friends! I know he'll answer my prayers!
Love you Emma!
Maleck
Hey Maleck! I heard you were getting into a little trouble with Madsen mowing the lawns😮 oooo trouble! That's ok man we all got bad days! I know you just really wanted to play! Hey maleck this week something really cool happend. We only have so many miles on our car so we had to go walk. We tried to go find this lady's house but then we got lost. We had to go take this winding path by all these loud big dogs barking at us. I felt like it was the devil and his followers making fun of me. We then finally found the lady's house. I felt super sad because even though I felt that God wanted for us to go see her she wasn't home! When we were going to leave a young man about my age came out and we were able to give him the Book of Mormon and I was able to tell him that the Book of Mormon tells us exactly what we need to do to find total joy! it was a miracle maleck! So cool. But of course not as cool as you! I hope school is going really well and you're making tons of friends! Love you maleck!

Some more updates! 
You'll see some of them later but here are the main ones.
The family we got to church last week. We gave mom a book of mormon we came back to teach them the plan of salvation and Dad was not happy to see us-to busy. Yes i'm pretty upset won't lie!
Yahida and Betsaida 
Last monday I was able to go on exchanges and reunite with my Good friend Elder Sanchez! Oh yeah. We spoke in spanish in the car just talking- a dream come true. It was so nice just to talk with him and feel his love again we are friends for life! Anyways Elder Sanchez and I taught Yahida and Betsaida and got to know there parents even more as well we will be teaching them the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ tonight! So pumped and a little nervous! They're super active in their other church! But the truth will prevail. I complemented their dad "lalo" on his great muchstache we are now friends. 

Another miracle happend this week. After trying to stop by a dear less active family the Torres and having them not be home we were walking back to the church and Elder Ramirez started taking another way. I'm so judgemental I was thinking well he we go again-wasting time. False. i asked him and he just felt that we should go this way. Then I felt that we needed to knock on this certain house. Bingo. We met David. X-sniper in the marines. When 17 of his fellow comrades were killed and he himself had his skull crack he saw angels pick up his comrades. The next thing he knew he woke up with tubes all over him in the Germany military hospital. He is a very humble man that wants to know God's way. He has a son that struggles believing there is a god. We got to know him and become his friend! He's 18. Just a small guy but seems confused and a little angry in the world but at the same time begging for a true friend. We told him we really care about him and want to help him find God so he can find joy and peace. He's in for us to come by. He also came to church with us the next day!
!
The baptism for elisa was amazing. I loved looking into her eyes and telling her that it doesn't matter if you feel good enough for this. It is given. You are now made clean and have became a daughter of Christ. She was so happy that I came. It made me feel so special. I also loved seeing my Hood River friends again!
I love you all videos on the way! Keep up the Scripture study! and Go CV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st transfers

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday