Not calling home....

Dear Mom and Dad,

Mom-I love you thank you for sending me nice things. You've changed my
life. I know you've been changed by the Jesus Christ and you are a
great mother because his love works through you I hope to share his
love with mothers in Washington from so they can help their sons as
you've helped me.
Dad-thank you for you pr email I know you're super busy and probably
stressed a lot so the time you took for me was so kind. I've loved the
seat cushion thank you. I'm doing very well I'm changing completely I
know if I continue at this pace I will be something completely
different because the grace of Christ changes men. I'm good with the
suitcases thank you for looking
A few things

I can call home but I'm so sorry I chose not to. I have bought several
Books of Mormon to give to others at the airport and I feel The lord
has people he needs me to talk to. I pray for you always in the
morning at lunch and at night. I know you have found Christ and are on
the path. ContinĂșe on on this path and please continue to pray to me
as I invite as much people as I can find to come unto Christ and be
perfected in him.

Please tell Stockton Madsen Emma and Maleck I love them. Please ask
them to pray harder because we need God.

God Bless you
I love you both
Love elder Rigby


My reply to Seleck: Knowing you as I do Seleck, I figured you might make this choice. So proud of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday

1st transfers