A quick note home

Best Friends
 Dear Family,
Today, I arrived at the mission home.  I love you all very much.  I hope school is going well!  Madsen, Stockton, I hope high school is going great!  Stockton don’t forget to take care of Madsen!

Stockton, Good Luck with Football!  Every Friday night I will make sure to work extra hard so hopefully, the Lord can bless you with some added luck (J/K).  Madsen I hope you are enjoying high school and making new friends!  I love you bro.   I pray for you always.

Emma!  I hope middle school is going well!  I made so many new friends in 6th grade.  I hope you will too.  I love you!

Maleck what are you doing this fall?  I miss you pal!  I hope you’re loving 2nd grade! 
I am doing so well!  I tried very hard today to share the message that Christ lives and also give Book Mormons.
I placed two by the grace of God (was also rejected 3 times).
Love you all so much!
Elder Rigby


 Pictures from Elder Rigby's farewell June 26, 2016.  It was such a beautiful day with lots of friends and family.  #familymatters
rehearsing for sacrament meeting





My family



Uncle Rick and aunt Wendy


Sisters



Mom, Aunt Heather, Aunt Wendy and Grandma Weaver






The Boys!



Uncle Warren and Aunt Ardis


Grandma and Grandpa Rigby


Our baseball family- the Savages


Cousins by the dozens



cousins Easton, CJ, and Bosten

cousins Easton and CJ


Clyde our neighbor and family across the street


love you Stockton


grandma and grandpa weaver

temple prep teachers Brother and Sister Nixon- love them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday

1st transfers