Temple Trip- Columbia River Washington Temple

October 27, 2016

Ok gang,
 I sent you all a letter. I love you all so much! Well I sent a letter to all of you but Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad I'm doing great I feel like I've grown up so much I love you and Dad I really hope things are going well business wise and calling wise you've been such a great example of serving others I'm trying to apply your example to our unique Spanish Branch that needs our help! 



I'm getting along so well with Elder Sanchez and I feel like we are really being guided by the spirit! Noel and Jorge are still set for Baptism Noel-nov 19 and Jorge nov-12. I'm truly learning to listen. By listening I'm learning what they need then I ask an inspired question. Without God's help I could be doing none of this. I testify from the bottom of my soul that JESUS IS THE CHRIST HE LIVES!
 Stockton good luck with your game tomorrow my prayers always are going strong during your games! Madsen I love you pal please read the hope of God's light by Elder Uctdorf this talk really saved me when I was your age and when I was a sophomore. Emma I love you so so so so much have a great night's rest! Maleck! thanks for the cool rocks

 Happy Halloween to you too!

Love you all!
Elder Rigby

A P.S. to mom

Mom thank you so much for the package it made me so happy! Don't worry I'm on the family history bus now! We can go to graveyards together after the mission aren't you so excited! Please tell uncle Chris thank you for the cookies I'm saving it for halloween! Just an update on the work our new focus is on the less actives! We have a bunch! All this week we went around trying to visit them and inviting them to a halloween party! The elders quorom is in charge of it but I made a flyer! I felt like I was in student Gov. All over again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday

1st transfers