Sending comfort

My Dear Family,

Uncle wynn what a great man. I remember going to Emry's party as we talked a little bit about my mission and he with his quiet kindness assured me I was going to have a great experience. I will pray for all of you especially his family as you all go through this hard time.

Rev 21:4
And god shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Mom I'm so sorry about the pain you must be going through right now. I love you. I know it's sad. Just know today I will testify that the grave has no victory for Christ has taken upon him death that he may loose the bands of death that bind his people. The grave has no power here nor will it ever. Please know that I believe this with all my heart that we will all live again.  We will all one day have some of Grandma's sloppy Joes and you know what we'll invite uncle Wynn too. I'm sure he'll be glad to come. I know we will live again. Uncle Wynn is  just off now sharing the same  message that I'm sure all our ancestors are sharing-the same message that I'm sharing, that Jesus is the Christ.

 Elder Sanchez is loosening up a bit and we are having more 2 way communication. He has so many great stories. What a great man.

I've been reading Henry Weeks Sanderson's autobiography. You can find it on our family tree. He had an incredible life. I know I can do this mission because at  this time in his life when he was 18 his father was dead, he had just recovered from a sickness that almost killed him, and he was hiding from Indians while killing game for the wagon train in the Mormon Batallion --oh how I have it easy.

 I know that death is only a step of progression and that all of us Henry, Uncle wynn, and Grandma Zina will be together. We just have to remember them and do what they would want us to do...to love. This is how our hearts turn to theirs.

During meetings Sunday I understood what they were saying at church  for the first time so that was great!

All of our solid investigators didn't come to church this week but didn't necessarily regress this week either. All of them are reading still just didn't come to church. 

Oh and Grandpa Rigby happy late Birthday! Love you so much! Take care!
I love you all I'll write again to all of you!
Stockton way to get that win pal so proud of you! write to me would you I'll be able to check my email on Thursday we are going to the temple

Love,
Elder Rigby

Exploring the area

Thanks, Miriam and the Steffensen family- loved the CV shirt!

Thanks for sending my coat- it is so warm!  We loved the candy and the popcorn!

our mission goals!


On P day, I cut up veggies and eat them with my eggs in the morning

Exchanges with Elder Veropalumbo was a blast- I handed a Book of Mormon to a hispanic who said religious text are of the devil-- oops! When I bore my testimony of the book, we felt the spirit, but after he took it he handed it back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday

1st transfers