Oh my goodness this week was fantastic! For me personally I feel like I'm beginning to catch the vision! It's very easy to get into just doing the motions but not really realizing what we are doing as missionaries. Lately I've been thinking a lot about what a big deal it is for people when we knock on their door. We do the hour of tracting a day or even more sometimes and everyday I've been meeting, for the most part, very kind people who have great families. Elder Nelson and I have done a pretty good job at speaking with these people, getting to know them, sharing briefs statements of restored truths, and then inviting them to do something, but when we ask when we can come back they just don't commit. This saddens me because the more I think of it, the decision they make to not invite us back is like me choosing not to come on a mission-disastrous. I read in Alma today how I can help us get in the door.....Alma 13:27-29 27 And now, my brethren, I wish from the i...
Comments
Post a Comment