Yessinia came to church

Hola Familia,

Grandma Rigby
Thank you for your heartfelt email. You truly have been with me the whole way! I can feel it in your prayers! Thank you for worrying about me. I'm not too worried, it's just another transfer:) The great thing is that now I get to take everything I have learned to help our family!

Dad
We talked all about desires this past week in zone conference. You have such great desires. I am so grateful that they are so pure! I will make a plan today for us to be set in one location and then move around. We may have to stay in 2 places because Bridgeport is more out of the way. My hope is that we can take up the offer of the Schoenwalds and stay there the first night, if you can set that up through mom and sister schowald that would be great!. The next day we could in moses lake and then that night find a place in Yakima where we could visit Selah and Toppenish. We would then have to go to Hood River and then come back to Yakima or we could visit Hood River, stay there, and then come home.
Correction, I can make the plan. Just pick me up. I can get permission from president/zone leaders to message members/investigators. Just come and it will all be set up. We can definately make a return trip. There will be baptisms in July.
Very excited to see you. However i am in Denial so it's hard to believe you will be here.
I am super excited to talk to the young men. Dad, this mission has changed me incredibly and the answers I have received from God from receiving revelation and finishing off those obstacles that have stopped my heart from being broken and my spirit contrite.

Emma
So glad you had a great week at girls camp! You sound very brave and are coming closer to God. So proud of you and the person you have become!

Maleck!
Looks like you had a lot of fun at the day camp! I am SOOO excited to see how hard my lil bro plays baseball! my dream come true! Love you maleck hope you get feeling better

Stockton
I'm glad you'll accept me! I love you a ton bro! Great adventures lie ahead.

Madsen
Way to be so dedicated madsen! It was great to see a physical sign of the hard work you have put in! I'm so excited to see you!

Mom
What a beautiful experience you had! That is so amazing to see how you love Dad and trust in him enough to think of him as times get difficult to find solutions! You are a light on a hill Mom. Thank you for helping have this experience it means EVERYTHING to me.

Everyone!
Thank you so much for prepping for me to come home so that I have a place to sleep and I feel welcomed at home! So excited to see you. Just worry on getting here and I will have a great trip planned! Love you all!
Miracles are going to happen this week. Fear is gone and souls will be saved!

Dear President,

Thank you for the amazing time we had yesterday. It was a great opportunity to ponder the lessons God has taught me these last 2 years. Thank you for all the counsel I am going to treasure it the rest of my life. Thank you for following Jesus Christ to help me and my friends. I want to thank you for your heartfelt prayer in my behalf. I love you president.
Area
Yesenia
We had a great lesson with Yesenia this week and she comited easily to keeping the word of wisdom. She said,"coffee makes her tired." She worked a night shift saturday night-sunday morning and still came to church. I prayed very fervently that God would give her the strength to come to church. It was amazing to see her conversion made manifest by how she put her jacket and sweats on, jumped in her truck, and came to church. She is on her way for sure. She will be baptized in the end of June or the first of July. She is amazing! I'm so grateful to God that he lead us to her. It's crazy to think it all started with us knocking on her door and waking her up one tuesday morning.

Griselda, her boys(Jesus 14, Abel 10, Arturo 8, Gabriel 7), and her aunt Juana
This family is on fire! Griselda truly showed her desires to help her boys this week by 
1)taking them to the Terrace Heights Branch Baptism, showing their family the baptism font, and giving her a blessing for her head ache.
2)taking her boys to church
To help them feel inspired to start taking these steps we had a great lesson based upon John 3:16 and how we all want eternal life and we have to make steps to get it.
We also established a greater bond of trust when they talked about what they like to do as a family.
We are also building a relationship with the father. He really wants his sons to learn about God. He himself wants to learn too. He is pretty shy.

Salvador Gudino
Salvador Gudino was given a card with Mormon.org and then he asked for a bible. We gave him a bible, shared John 10:16 and then shared the corresponding scripture in 3 Nephi. He has great desires to find if the Book of Mormon is true. It is incredible! 

Carlos
He is a new investigator that loves to hear about the word of God. The day to day routine of working in the field makes him tired and casual about his religous beliefs. We gave him a Book of Mormon and invited him to read. Apt on tuesday. We learned some great things this week about desires. this will give him a better opportunity to chose eternal life!
Axeline
16 yr old Axeline read 2nephi 31 this week. She has an amazing belief about Jesus Christ and made some great responses through messenger about the importance of Baptism. The spirit is working with her and we plan on linking her up with the young woman in the branch.

Antonio and
Francisco
I have been able to understand how the spirit speaks to me. This last week on 3 very distinct occasions I received very distinct impressions to visit certain areas or trailers. On every occasion we found someone to give a Book of Mormon to. I love how the spirit speaks to me by sending a sensation of light and enthusiasm to my heart.

Elder Lowry
His desire to be right with the Lord is inspiring. I have worked very hard to help him trust me. I helped him understand we all have challenges and God can help him overcome his. I spoke how my great challenge has been my error in measuring success and how God has helped me overcome my weakness and he can do the same for him. He is being true to the safegaurds and following your counsel.

Myself
I am honinng my habits and receiving revelation at an increased rate. 
I setting a more solid of routine of prayer, scripture study, journal, and meditation/receiving answers
This week I have learned more about the lesson that we are taught in Hebrews 12 and my personal mission from my Patriachal blessing.
I love in Hebrews 12 how it describes how Jesus Christ endured the cross for the Joy that set before him. We all have the opportunity to reach this joy, our true desire, as we set it as our desire, make goals and then establish plans. I am working on helping this become a door approach and sharing it in our district meeting

District
This past week our district has been doing great at helping the investigators they already have progress. however, we can make better strides in finding. 
The night before my interview with you, Elder Lowry received a blessing from Elder Bergman.
Elder Debry received a blessing for his back
Elder Bergman received a blessing to find more peace.
I received a blessing for my knee and elbow.


We as a district this week, in order to strengthen member trust, got to together and heart attacked 15 members homes thanking them for their help and service in the work. they greatly appreciated it.

Can't wait to see you all!

Love Elder Rigby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st transfers

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday