Zone conference in Quincy with Elder Uceda



Sister Lewis of the Yakima Washington Mission keeps an amazing blog for the mission (such a great gift for the wife of a mission president to do).  Travis and I played "Where's Seleck" as we looked through the photos she posted from the zone conference in Quincy with Elder Uceda.









So to be honest, today I have missed this kid more than usual- like crying tears missing.  I am so proud of him for sharing his testimony with the people in Washington.  It lessens the loneliness, but I miss him- like his bed head in the morning, the way he asked me how my day was and really meant, his kind nature, his genuine concern for others, the excitement and love he has for life- And it just wasn't with me- it was with everybody.  He is such a great person, a great friend, and a great example.  

Can't wait to get his email tomorrow and his words and impressions from hearing Elder Uceda speak! (Just as I am typing this I am interrupted by a knock at the door)
Look who stops by to warm my heart- Elder Jones and Elder Laulu- Heavenly Father is ever aware of our needs and our hearts even that of a missionary mama!


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st transfers

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday