A text from Judith




While I was waiting for Elder Rigby's Monday email, I received the most unexpected text from Judith (She and her two sons, Alex and Bryan were baptized last week).  It was the best text ever...
Judith-Hi how are you? I am Judith.  Thank you for the gift.

Me- so nice to hear from you!  We have been praying constantly for you.  We are so excited about your choice to be baptized.  Congratulations! So happy you liked the gift!

Judith- Thank you very much.  We liked the gift. You have a good son.  Thanks to he and his companion to come to us to my how to teach us the scriptures now in my home there is more love and happiness!
Me- God loves you Judith!

And this is why we encouraged our son to serve a mission!

Service- Elder Rigby and Elder Garcia Fixing a broken pipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st transfers

Coming Home

The drop off- Weeping Wednesday